Re: PGCluster-II Progress

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: PGCluster-II Progress
Дата
Re: PGCluster-II Progress  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Odd, I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he was working on a new
release in preparation for some upcoming talks he was doing ... was
working on bringing it up to support 8.3.x ...

"But, I'm just prepareing new version of the PGCluster..."

Mitani ... any status on this?

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 07:29 -0400, Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda wrote:
>> I was searching info about PgCluster-II yesterday and there is not
>> much information about it.
>> Do can give to me any report of this? Because I need to know the
>> progress of the project.
>
> It is dead.
> --
> Devrim G?ND?Z, RHCE
> Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>                   http://www.gunduz.org

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org