Re: Using Postgres as an alias

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Andy,

   I would like to clarify though that my opinions are generic, not thinking of a name change whatsoever. Whether we will eventually change the name or not, this process is good for PostgreSQL.

   The real process of name change IMHO is another separate topic which requires planning and time (maybe this is task 0 of that process). :)

Ciao,
Gabriele