Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The discussion diverged somewhat to PGXN and extensions in general, but
the consensus seems to be that this should (continue to) be an extension
rather than a core feature. I agree that as an extension this is pretty
cool. I'll mark this as rejected in the commitfest app.

Looking at the patch, it looks well-structured and commented.

- Heikki