Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol

От David Zhang
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> It appears you must "make clean; make install" to correctly compile after
>> applying the patch.
> In a git repository, I've learnt to rely on this simple formula, even
> if it means extra cycles when running ./configure:
> git clean -d -x -f

Thank you all for pointing out that it needs make clean first. After
make clean followed by recompile with the patch then both make check
from regression test and pg_stat_statements extension report all test
passed. So the current existing test cases can't really detect any
change from this patch, then it would be better to add some test cases
to cover this.

Best regards,

David

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: pg_usleep for multisecond delays
От: Dmitry Koval
Сообщение: Re: Operation log for major operations