Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.
Дата
Ответ на Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com>)
Ответы Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.  (Masahiro Ikeda <ikedamsh@oss.nttdata.com>)
Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2021/03/23 15:50, Fujii Masao wrote:
> + * The statistics collector is started by the postmaster as soon as the
> + * startup subprocess finishes.
>
> This comment needs to be updated? Because the stats collector can
> be invoked when the startup process sends PMSIGNAL_BEGIN_HOT_STANDBY
> signal.

I updated this comment in the patch.
Attached is the updated version of the patch.

Barring any objection, I'm thinking to commit this patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center