Re: Postgres 12: backend crashes when creating non-deterministic collation

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Postgres 12: backend crashes when creating non-deterministic collation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> It also works on Windows when I specify "correct" locale names - the above
> seems to be an edge case.
> Is it worth the effort to report that through the bug reporting form?

Sure. Both the crash with 'de-x-icu' and the difference in behavior
between Linux and Windows on locale = 'de-DE-u-ks-level2' look like
"must-fix" bugs to me. Both are valid ICU locales and should work the
same in all operating systems.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité