Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19.12.23 17:44, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
> I think we need to require sed when dtrace or selinux is found, not by
> looking at the return value of the get_option().enabled().

Right.  I think the correct condition would be

sed = find_program(get_option('SED'), 'sed', native: true,
                    required: dtrace.found() or selinux.found())

I was trying to avoid that because it would require moving the
find_program() to somewhere later in the top-level meson.build, but I
suppose we have to do it that way.