Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 29/01/18 08:12, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 04:17:17PM +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
>> However, I'm having problems installing it on my Debian Jessie laptop - I'm
>> probably doing something silly and would appreciate help:
>
> I am running buster and had to temporarily change my sources.list for
> the standaard Debian packages  to sid to get all the dependencies.
>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> I am not sure.
>
> A second option would be to download the pgadmin4, pgadmin4-common and
> pgadmin4-doc packages and then install it using "dpkg -i" which will
> through a lot of dependency-missing errors.  Then try apt-get -f
> install.

Thanks for your response, Johann.

I'm probably being stupid, but I can't find those packages... I've been
hunting in https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/jessie-pgdg/
which corresponds to my Debian version. Where can I find them?

Also, I should have said that

    apt-get update
    apt-cache search pgadmin4

returns no matches. I'm not an apt expert, so maybe I'm doing something
wrong.

Thanks,

Ray.

--