Re: new function for tsquery creartion

От Dmitry Ivanov
Тема Re: new function for tsquery creartion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Recently I worked with the old version of the patch and found a bug.
> So, I think it is better to notify you immediately, so you can fix it
> in
> rebased/revised version.
>
> I noticed, that operator AROUND(N) works only
> in case of non-negative operands. If any of the operands is negative,
> it
> behaves as phrase operator <N>. It is caused by lack of TS_NOT_EXAC
> flag and AROUND(N) operator check in function TS_phrase_execute in
> branches for negated operands.

Good to know, thanks! To be honest, I' sure that Theodor is right: it's
better to implement AROUND(N) operator using <N, M> when it's committed.
The following version of patch won't support AROUND(N). I have to fix a
few more questionable things, though.

--
Dmitry Ivanov
The Russian Postgres Company