RE: psqlODBC

От Kumar, Virendra
Тема RE: psqlODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thank you Adrian!

Hi ODBC Project Team,

Would you mind looking into this please?

Regards,
Virendra.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 9:47 AM
To: Kumar, Virendra; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-odbc/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.

received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.