Re: PostgreSQL packages for Ubuntu 23.04 and 23.10 on aarch64

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: PostgreSQL packages for Ubuntu 23.04 and 23.10 on aarch64
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Marc Balmer
> Dear packagers
>
> This is a feature request:
>
> I’d like to see PostgreSQL .deb packages for Ubuntu 23.04 and 23.10 for the aarch64 architecture.

Hi Marc,

so far we have only built amd64 packages for the non-LTS ubuntu
releases to limit the combinatorial explosion a bit.

24.04 will be out shortly, and that will be an LTS release.
After that, we can talk about possibly extending the set of
architectures for the non-LTS releases, but I'd rather not do that
with 23.x releases now, given they will be obsolete in a few weeks
anyway.

Christoph