Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible
Дата
Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible  (Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl>)
Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible  (Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 05:00:13PM +0800, Japin Li wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 at 16:41, jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
>> obvious typo errors.

These would cause compilation failures.  Saying that, this is a very
nice cleanup, so I've fixed these and applied the patch after checking
that the one-one replacements were correct.

About 0002, I can't help but notice pg_enc2icu_tbl and
pg_enc2gettext_tb.  There are exceptions like MULE_INTERNAL, but is it
possible to do better?
--
Michael

Вложения