Re: Fix incorrect PG_GETARG in pgcrypto

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix incorrect PG_GETARG in pgcrypto
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 11:30:40PM -0500, shihao zhong wrote:
> I'd like to bring to your attention that I recently identified some
> functions in pgcrypto that are using PG_GETARG functions in a way that
> doesn't match the expected function signature of the stored
> procedures. This patch proposes a solution to address these
> inconsistencies and ensure proper alignment.

You've indeed grabbed some historical inconsistencies here.  Please
note that your patch has reversed diffs (for example, the SQL
definition of pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea uses bytea,text,text as arguments
and your resulting patch shows how HEAD does the job with
bytea,bytea,bytea), but perhaps you have generated it with a command
like `git diff -R`?
--
Michael

Вложения