Re: Can we include capturing logs of pgdata/pg_upgrade_output.d/*/log in buildfarm

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Can we include capturing logs of pgdata/pg_upgrade_output.d/*/log in buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 03:51:08PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> First regex is the testname_clusterinstance_data, second regex is the
> timestamp used for pg_upgrade, third regex is for the text files
> generated by pg_upgrade and fourth regex is for the log files
> generated by pg_upgrade.
>
> Can we include these log files also in the buildfarm?
>
> [1] - https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=drongo&dt=2024-02-10%2007%3A03%3A10
> [2] - https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=drongo&dt=2023-12-07%2003%3A56%3A20

Indeed, these lack some patterns.  Why not sending a pull request
around [1] to get more patterns covered?
[1]: https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/blob/main/PGBuild/Modules/TestUpgrade.pm
--
Michael

Вложения