Re: Fix resource leak (src/bin/pg_combinebackup/pg_combinebackup.c)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix resource leak (src/bin/pg_combinebackup/pg_combinebackup.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Ranier,

On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 10:34:12AM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> The function scan_for_existing_tablespaces in
> (src/bin/pg_combinebackup/pg_combinebackup.c)
> Has a resource leak.
>
> The function opendir opendir
> <https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009604599/functions/opendir.html>
> Must be freed with closedir
> <https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009604599/functions/closedir.html>
>
> The commit affected is dc21234
> <http://dc212340058b4e7ecfc5a7a81ec50e7a207bf288>

The community receives its own coverity reports.  These are not public
but we are aware of the reports related to pg_basebackup and
pg_combinebackup as an effect of dc212340058b.  Robert is planning to
handle all these AFAIK once the new year vacations and such cool down.

In short there is no need to worry here :)

Thanks for the patches.
--
Michael

Вложения