Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}
Дата
Ответ на Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Ответы Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 03:11:03PM +0100, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 08:17:52AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Thanks for the input.  I was looking yesterday if this code was
>> available somewhere, but couldn't find it..  Until this morning:
>> https://gitlab.com/depesz/explain.depesz.com.git
>
> Well, the parser itself is https://gitlab.com/depesz/Pg--Explain/ :)

That was close enough ;)

> Well, if it's possible to deduce what is the meaning in given line,
> I can add the logic to do the deduction to parser.
>
> Also, I want to say that I appreciate being looped in the discussion.

I lost sight of this thread, so my apologies for the delay.  The patch
to fix the description of the EXPLAIN field has now been applied to
v15 and v16.
--
Michael

Вложения