Re: about psql copy ,we would like to seek help,Thanks.

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: about psql copy ,we would like to seek help,Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 09:04:55AM +0800, 高升 wrote:
> We have looked at some tutorials, and it seems that we can use the
> "CONTINUE" option. By using the CONTINUE option, the COPY command should
> ignore error rows and continue with the copying operation until all rows are
> copied. The relevant error information for the error rows will be recorded.

I searched the web using google and duckduckgo, and the phrase "By using
the CONTINUE option, the COPY command should" doesn't exist anywhere.

Which suggests that it wasn't "some tutorial" but rather hallucination
by chatgpt or some other "ai" that provides untruths.

In future, I would suggest to verify the things that these things spew,
as even 5 second glance at copy documentation
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-copy.html shows that there
is no such option.

depesz