Re: Test 002_pg_upgrade fails with olddump on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Test 002_pg_upgrade fails with olddump on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 06, 2023 at 11:00:01AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> So it looks like
>     my $newregresssrc = "$srcdir/src/test/regress";
> is incorrect for meson.
> Maybe it should be?:
>     my $newregresssrc = dirname($ENV{REGRESS_SHLIB});
> (With this line the test passes for me on Windows and Linux).

Hmm.  Yes, it looks like you're right here.  That should allow all the
scenarios we expect to work to update the paths for the functions.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations