Re: Is WAL_DEBUG related code still relevant today?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Is WAL_DEBUG related code still relevant today?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 04, 2023 at 10:14:36AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I can add the flag in one of my nix animals if we don't have any to
> provide minimal coverage, that's not an issue for me.  I'd suggest to
> just fix the build on Windows, this flag is a low maintenance burden.

Hearing nothing about that, I've reproduced the failure, checked that
the proposed fix is OK, and applied it down to 13 where this was
introduced.

Regarding the tests, like Noah, I am not really sure that it is worth
spending resources on fixing as they'd require wal_debug = on to
break.
--
Michael

Вложения