Re: [DOCS] Add example about date ISO format

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [DOCS] Add example about date ISO format
Дата
Re: [DOCS] Add example about date ISO format  (Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 09:29:39AM +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> On Wed, 2023-11-22 at 11:58 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Okay, I moved it into the "Note" section that talked about ISO 8601
> > output with "T", in the attached patch.
>
> Fine by me, except that I would rather have "returns" or "produces"
> instead of the questionable verb "outputs".

The majority of people seem to want it in table 9.31, so I have moved it
there.  It does almost double the width of the displayed table though.
You can see the new output here:

    https://momjian.us/tmp/pgsql/functions-formatting.html#FUNCTIONS-FORMATTING-EXAMPLES-TABLE

Patch attached.

Вложения