Typo with amtype = 's' in opr_sanity.sql

От Michael Paquier
Тема Typo with amtype = 's' in opr_sanity.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While rebasing a patch from 2016 related to sequence AMs (more about
that later), I've bumped on a mistake from 8586bf7ed888 in
opr_sanity.sql, as of:
+SELECT p1.oid, p1.amname, p2.oid, p2.proname
+FROM pg_am AS p1, pg_proc AS p2
+WHERE p2.oid = p1.amhandler AND p1.amtype = 's' AND

It seems to me that this has been copy-pasted on HEAD from the
sequence AM patch, but forgot to update amtype to 't'.  While that's
maybe cosmetic, I think that this could lead to unexpected results, so
perhaps there is a point in doing a backpatch?

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения