Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 10:02:32PM +0900, torikoshia wrote:
> Attached patch.

You have forgotten to update the errhint at the end of
pg_stat_reset_shared(), where "slru" needs to be listed :)

> BTW currently the documentation explains all the arguments of
> pg_stat_reset_shared() in one line and I feel it's a bit hard to read.
> Attached patch uses <itemizedlist>.

Yes, this one is a good idea because each target works on a different
system view so it becomes easier to understand what a target affects,
so I've applied this bit, without the slru addition.
--
Michael

Вложения