Re: BUG #18179: Cluster History Error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #18179: Cluster History Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 09:59:22AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I'm getting an error on my replica cluster. I could not find the cause or
> solution of this error.
> Error detail:could not restore file "00000004.history" from archive: command
> not found

You will need to provide more evidence if you think that this is a bug
in the core code of Postgres.  From what you are reporting, this is
just saying that a restore_command has failed before it could not find
the command to use.  This depends on your configuration and the
environment setup where Postgres is running.
--
Michael

Вложения