Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 08:19:35PM +1300, David Rowley wrote:
> No tests were introduced.  Is this the only existing one that's
> unstable as far as you saw?

That seems to be the only one.

> I'm not yet seeing any failures in the buildfarm, so don't really want
> to push a fix for this one if there are going to be a few more
> unstable ones to fix.  I may just hold off a while to see.

The CF bot is also thinking that this is not really stable, impacting
the tests of the patches:
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6685074121293824
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/4739402799251456
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5209803589419008
--
Michael

Вложения

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?