Re: Intro enhancement proposal

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Intro enhancement proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Aug  9, 2022 at 01:18:25PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > On 9 Aug 2022, at 13:13, Elena Indrupskaya <e.indrupskaya@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> > It occurred to me that adding some cross-references to intro.sgml could add value to the PostgreSQL 15
documentationthrough a possibility to immediately figure out what is meant by specific list items and through providing
evenbetter navigation. Details are in the attached patch.

> I haven't reviewed the patch in detail yet, but skimming it I think that seems
> like a good idea.

Agreed.  I adjusted some of the links and applied the attached patch to
master.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: "22.3. Template Databases" documentation is incomplete
Сообщение: Re: "22.3. Template Databases" documentation is incomplete