Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade failed with error - ERROR: column "a" in child table must be marked NOT NULL

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade failed with error - ERROR: column "a" in child table must be marked NOT NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 07:18:59PM +0700, Ali Akbar wrote:
> By the way, should i add this patch to the current commitfest?

The patch for pg_upgrade --check got forgotten 6 years ago, but it's a
continuing problem (we hit it again which cost an hour during
pg_upgrade) and ought to be (have been) backpatched.

I didn't dig into it, but maybe it'd even be possible to fix the issue
with ALTER..DROP NOT NULL ...

--
Justin