Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 11:07:08PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
>> On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 12:58 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>>> A bunch of architectures that are not Intel are failing.  Here is a
>>> summary based on the buildfarm reports:
>>> mamba, macppc with gcc 10.4.0
>
> That one is mine, so let me know if there's something particular
> you'd like me to check.

That would help, thanks!  Could it be possible to check if the
attached patch applied on HEAD influences the fate of the recovery
test 009_twophase.pl?  That's one thing I am really doubting about,
and we've not done much since REL_16_STABLE has been forked..

(I'm still trying to get an environment where this can be reproduced,
but qemu takes time.)
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary