Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 07:13:50PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Thanks for the patch set.  I'll look at the backpatch materials
> tomorrow in more details!

Applied and backpatched.

I was wondering for a sec what's the business of the diffs between
plpython_error_5.out and plpython_error.out on 11 and 12, though.  We
make sure that _5.out uses plpython3u as language in the output
generated, but e748e902de has also proved that the buildfarm did not
flinch when the test broke the assumption behind the test diffs.  With
plpython_error_0.out gone in 13~ and out in one year, I am not
planning to stick my nose into this one and spend more time on it.
Just noted in passing..

The test added by this thread does not matter much, I guess, as the
error string is generated by plpython itself.
--
Michael

Вложения