Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Sep 03, 2023 at 08:42:55AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I think that's just a mistake I did, as there should not even be a
> need for having to specify "server/" for the header path.  If you
> switch scan_header() in Utils.pm to use --includedir-server rather
> than --includedir, does it work correctly for you?

In short, I mean something like the v4 attached.  Feel free to use it
for your tests.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary