Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory
Дата
Ответ на Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory  (Emile Amewoto <emileam@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 21, 2023 at 04:20:39PM +0000, Emile Amewoto wrote:
> Thanks Euler, that's exactly my problem. I will set RemoveIPC to
> no.Your update is very helpful, thanks again.

Note that there is a section about that in the docs, as well:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/kernel-resources.html#SYSTEMD-REMOVEIPC
--
Michael

Вложения