Re: Remove IndexInfo.ii_OpclassOptions field

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Remove IndexInfo.ii_OpclassOptions field
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 10:51:10AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> At a glance, however, I think my patch is (a) not related, and (b) if it
> were, it would probably *help*, because the change is to not allocate any
> long-lived structures that no one needs and that might get out of date.

Hmm, yeah, perhaps you're right about (b) here.  I have a few other
high-priority items for stable branches on my board before being able
to look at all this in more details, unfortunately, so feel free to
ignore me if you think that this is an improvement anyway even
regarding the other issue discussed.
--
Michael

Вложения