Re: BUG #17973: Reinit of pgstats entry for dropped DB can break autovacuum daemon

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17973: Reinit of pgstats entry for dropped DB can break autovacuum daemon
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 02:15:34PM -0700, Jacob Speidel wrote:
> I don't think this is a surprise to anyone but this is just an update that
> the bug still exists in 15.4 and the patch from Andres still fixes the
> problem.

Yes, this one has been sitting in my inbox for a few weeks now.  The
part I am not quite sure of is what we should do for the stats
gathered by startup process, but that's separate from this autovacuum
scheduling problem at the end.

Andres, were you planning to do something here or did you need some
help?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary