Re: pgvector - New upstream version 0.4.4

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: pgvector - New upstream version 0.4.4
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Bradford Boyle
> > pgvector has released 0.4.4 and I have pushed a commit to Salsa [1] to update
> > the Debian package. I'd like to request a review and upload, as cycles permit.
> > Let me know if anything needs changes.
>
> Following up to request a review and upload of the latest version of
> pgvector.

Hi Bradford,

I'm very sorry that I didn't react to your mails. I was traveling a
lot and life was generally busy, so the "TODO mail loop" simply didn't
get to pgvector. I saw the mails, and should not have ignored them.
Poking me again was the right thing to do.

Thanks for preparing an excellent package, the upload is on the way.

(Feel free to also poke into other packages, I promise to be more
responsive.)

Christoph