Re: [BUG] Crash on pgbench initialization.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUG] Crash on pgbench initialization.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 11:21:47PM +0300, Anton A. Melnikov wrote:
> After some research, found this happens when the LimitAdditionalPins() returns exactly zero.
> In the current master, this will happen e.g. if shared_buffers = 10MB and max_worker_processes = 40.
> Then the command "pgbench --initialize postgres" will lead to crash.
> See the backtrace attached.
>
> There is a fix in the patch applied. Please take a look on it.

Nice catch, issue reproduced here so I am adding an open item for now.
(I have not looked at the patch, yet.)
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.
Сообщение: Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.