Re: Deleting prepared statements from libpq.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Deleting prepared statements from libpq.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 02:49:44PM +0200, Jelte Fennema wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 at 14:17, jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am not sure the following two following function comments are right....
>
> They were incorrect indeed. Attached is a patch with those two updated.

The amount of duplication between the describe and close paths
concerns me a bit.  Should PQsendClose() and PQsendDescribe() be
merged into a single routine (say PQsendCommand), that uses a message
type for pqPutMsgStart and a queryclass as extra arguments?
--
Michael

Вложения