Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c
Дата
Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 03:38:10PM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> +1.  BTW, it seems that GUC_UNIT_TIME is not used anywhere except in
> GUC_UNIT.  I was wondering if we can retire it, but maybe we'd better
> not.  It still indicates that we need to use time units table.

Some out-of-core code declaring custom GUCs could rely on that, so
it is better not to remove it.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c