Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 02, 2023 at 10:35:43AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> I think we should avoid the is-defined-in dance and just pull out the version
> numbers for comparisons.  While it's true that LibreSSL doesn't play well with
> OpenSSL versions, they do define their own which can be checked for to
> distinguish the libraries.

Agreed.  How about tackling that in a separate patch?  At this stage,
I would like to not care about ./configure and do it only with meson,
but there is value in reporting the version number in ./configure to
see the version coverage in the buildfarm.
--
Michael

Вложения