Re: Packaging request - pgvector

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Packaging request - pgvector
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Bradford Boyle
> I wanted to follow up on this thread and see if there are any
> outstanding items that I can work on addressing.

Hi Bradford,

sorry I simply forgot to follow up.

The packaging looks very good, I just had to do a minor tweak in
debian/watch to make it download the tarball.

Unfortunately there's a problem with i386:
https://github.com/pgvector/pgvector/issues/131
... but depending on what upstream thinks, we might simply ignore it.

Another bit was to make it work on ppc64el:
https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgvector/-/blob/develop/debian/patches/no-native

Apart from the i386 issue, it looks good now:
https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/pgvector-binaries/2/

I'll push the architectures that built to apt.pg.o so people can
already have a look in the *-pgdg-testing distributions.

Thanks,
Christoph

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing