Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: James Coleman
> Given the older versions are still present, we assume there isn't a
> policy to yank point releases once the newest point release comes out,
> but if so, please let us know.

Hi,

we actually keep only one version in the repository. The 15.0 and 15.1
packages seem to be mistakenly kept around by reprepro, I'll have to
investigate that.

The packages you are looking for are available in the archive:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#Where_are_older_versions_of_the_packages.3F

Christoph