Re: Zstandard support for toast compression

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Zstandard support for toast compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 23, 2023 at 05:56:13PM +0300, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> TWIMC there is an ongoing discussion [1] of making TOAST pointers
> extendable since this is a dependency for several patches that are
> currently in development.

Thanks for the ping.  I have seen and read the other thread, and yes,
that's an exciting proposal, not only for what's specific to the
thread here.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready