Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, May 06, 2023 at 12:28:51PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> FYI, I am planning to get this stuff done next week after the next set
> of minor releases gets tagged (time was a bit scarce here this week to
> get that properly done).  If there are no objections, of course.

Okay, so applied and backpatched down to 15 after a second review of
the whole.
--
Michael

Вложения