Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 02:01:47PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> That makes sense, even though it's a bit duplicative as it stands in core
> today.  Given that these *can* be different at some point in the future (or in
> a fork), we should check both of course.

Yes, who knows what the future is made of.

> Attached v5 does that as well as incorporates a version of the doc
> change proposed in v4 upthread.

Looks rather OK on a quick pass.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files