postgresql-common: use latest version of pg_dump/restore

От Justin Pryzby
Тема postgresql-common: use latest version of pg_dump/restore
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
I added dump/restore to this list locally while updating a backup script
to use -Z zstd, but it seems like this would make sense to do widely,
since pg-dump/restore support a long history of versions, beyond the 5
release/years of versions nominally supported.

/usr/share/postgresql-common/pg_wrapper

# if we have no version yet, use the latest version. If we were called
# as psql, pg_archivecleanup, or pg_isready, always use latest version
if (not $version or $cmdname =~ /^(psql|pg_archivecleanup|pg_isready|pg_dump|pg_restore)$/) {

--
Justin