Re: Various typo fixes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Various typo fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 11:12:58PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > On 11 Apr 2023, at 16:53, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I think "logical" should be a <literal> here.
>
> Agree, it should in order to be consistent.

Indeed.

+     to the wal_level parameter change on the primary won't be decoded.

This wal_level should also have a markup.

        Number of uses of logical slots in this database that have been
-       canceled due to old snapshots or a too low <xref linkend="guc-wal-level"/>
+       canceled due to old snapshots or too low a <xref linkend="guc-wal-level"/>

This sounds a bit strange to me.  A too low wal_level would be a cause
for a cancel, hence shouldn't this be "canceled due to old snapshots
or due to a too low guc-wal-level?
--
Michael

Вложения