Add information about command path and version of flex in meson output

От Michael Paquier
Тема Add information about command path and version of flex in meson output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While doing a few things on Windows with meson, I have noticed that,
while we output some information related to bison after a setup step,
there is nothing about flex.

I think that adding something about flex in the "Programs" section
would be pretty useful, particularly for Windows as the command used
could be "flex" as much as "win_flex.exe".

Attached is a patch to show the path to the flex command used, as well
as its version.

Opinions or thoughts?
--
Michael