Re: Add pg_walinspect function with block info columns

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add pg_walinspect function with block info columns
Дата
Re: Add pg_walinspect function with block info columns  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at 03:49:02PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Ah. Yes, that expansion sounds sensible.

Okay, so, based on this idea, I have hacked on this stuff and finish
with the attached that shows block data if it exists, as well as FPI
stuff if any.  bimg_info is showed as a text[] for its flags.

I guess that I'd better add a test that shows correctly a record with
some block data attached to it, on top of the existing one for FPIs..
Any suggestions?  Perhaps just a heap/heap2 record?

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения