Re: Requiring recovery.signal or standby.signal when recovering with a backup_label

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Requiring recovery.signal or standby.signal when recovering with a backup_label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 03:59:04PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> My apologies for the long message, but this deserves some attention,
> IMHO.

Note: A CF entry has been added as of [1], and I have added an item in
the list of live issues on the open item page for 16.

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/4244/
[2]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_16_Open_Items#Live_issues
--
Michael