Postgres calendar?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Postgres calendar?
Дата
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Joshua Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback@gmail.com>)
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Josef Šimánek <josef.simanek@gmail.com>)
Re: Postgres calendar?  (Gus Spier <gus.spier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Would people be interesting in subscribing to a Postgres calendar that
includes dates for minor releases, final minor release dates for major
versions, commit fests, and even Postgres events?  For example, it could
include information from:

    https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/
    https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/
    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
    https://www.postgresql.org/about/events/

We could even add information about beta, release candidate, and final
major releases, though the final release dates are usually not public.

This could be done in Google Calendar, with an exported ICS file, or via
a dedicated ICS file.  I could even automate it by scraping our website.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson