Re: Tab completion for ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW ... SET ACCESS METHOD

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Tab completion for ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW ... SET ACCESS METHOD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 10:27:41AM +0900, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> I added some queries in the regression test. Attached is the updated patch.

Thanks.  This looks rather sane to me.  I'll split things into 3
commits in total, as of the psql completion, SET TABLESPACE and SET
ACCESS METHOD.  The first and third patches are only for HEAD, while
the documentation hole with SET TABLESPACE should go down to v10.
Backpatching the tests of ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW ALL IN TABLESPACE
would not hurt, either, as there is zero coverage for that now.
--
Michael

Вложения