Re: subscriptioncheck failure

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: subscriptioncheck failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 07:05:55PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, Please find the attached patch having the changes.

Cool, thanks for the new version.  I have spent some time
understanding the initial report from Amit as well as what you are
proposing here, and refactoring the test so as the set of CREATE/ALTER
SUBSCRIPTION commands are added within this routine is a good idea.

I would have made the comment on top of setup_subscription a bit more
talkative regarding the fact that it may reuse an existing
subscription, but that's a nit.  Let's wait for Amit and see what he
thinks about what you are proposing.
--
Michael

Вложения